If you are a baseball or softball player, there is a very good chance that you have been in a hitting slump at some point in your career. When a hitting slump happens, it is very difficult to get out of and, many times, it turns into a mental game. You start tweaking one part of your swing, which leads to more problems. Then you adjust another part of your swing, which compounds the problems. The cycle goes on and on...
Baseball psychology is a tough thing to teach and/or learn. As far as hitting psychology, consistency is ALWAYS the key. Making big changes to your swing during a batting slump will usually make things worse. The best way to get out of your hitting slump is to, simply, go back to basics. Keep it simple!
Using the Insider Bat is a great way to keep your swing simple and avoid long-term batting slumps. This award-winning batting trainer is a revolutionary baseball/softball muscle memory tool that promotes proper grip, hand placement and swing path. The unique design allows for only one way to make contact with the ball. The CORRECT Way!
The great thing about the Insider Bat is that it diagnoses problems in your swings. In addition to positive muscle memory development, the Insider Bat will:
- Emphasize palm up/palm down hand positioning before, during and after contact with the ball
- Instant feedback for batter and coach
- Trains hitter not to roll wrists or sweep (cast) before or during contact with ball
- Promotes proper grip of bat
- Emphasizes "staying inside the ball" before and during contact
- Promotes proper hip rotation during swing
- Can be used anywhere, anytime, indoors or outdoors
- Forces hands in front of bat head during swing
- Promotes tucking of back elbow into "slot"
- Great for Pre-game drills or "On deck" reinforcement tool
- Excellent when used as one arm drills
- Designed for the beginner as well as seasoned pro
So, if you want a simple, cost-effective and convenient way for you or your baseball player to develop a great swing, try the Insider Bat. You will love the results!
Brent Henze is president of http://www.my-youth-baseball.com" target="new">My-Youth-Baseball.com., which is a site dedicated to keeping youth baseball simple. You will find great baseball practice drills, equipment reviews, coaching tips
By Author. All Rights Reserved. Date
February 15, 2011
More Free Articles By