1. 33 Cues to a Better Baserunner by Miles Noland
[ Date: July 12, 2012 - Words: 693 - Views: 725 ]
Baserunning Cues that help players become better quickly
2. 33 Cues to a Better Hitter by Miles Noland
[ Date: July 12, 2012 - Words: 526 - Views: 967 ]
Short easy cues to use to make your son or players on your team better hitters
3. Pete Rose Was Right: See the Ball Hit the Ball by Miles Noland
[ Date: July 12, 2012 - Words: 381 - Views: 747 ]
Vision is the key to hitting a baseball, not mechanics. Simple ways to teach and learn to see the ball.
4. Sneaky Little Trick for High School Coaches to get Your Players to Buy In by Miles Noland
[ Date: April 7, 2012 - Words: 535 - Views: 1387 ]
How to develop a cohesive team with a strong identity. Using these techniques will help your team win more games, be tougher, and grow together.
5. Use "AND" Versus "BUT" and Get What You Want by Miles Noland
[ Date: July 12, 2012 - Words: 565 - Views: 468 ]
One word can make all the difference in the world in terms of getting what you want. Find out the word and use it to promote great communication among fellow coaches and players.
6. Youth Baseball: Where Should Your Focus As a Coach Be? by Miles Noland
[ Date: July 12, 2012 - Words: 483 - Views: 1456 ]
Focus of a coach should be on certain aspects, and not others